99 A3TS - Wing mirror bracket compatibility

Hi y'all

Sort of a daft question....

Some *ahem* kind soul snapped my driver's side wing mirror off, leaving it loose on the bracket (the mirror+shell seem fine - it still electrically adjusts and heats up!) but im in need of a bracket!

I've been offered a cheap mirror and bracket from a chap off an A3 but it's off a model that didn't have heated mirrors. As I'm only in need of the bracket - I figured it shouldn't make a difference to me once i fit it to my mirror+shell? Unless someone thinks otherwise (I'd appreciate a nod in the right direction!)

Thanks Dan

Reply to
dan_xtc