2002 Audi A6 2.7T , Bose audio system wont work and the lights wont turn off

hi ,

I have a 2002 Audi A6 2.7t (certified pre-owned) , about a day ago the bose system stopped working , none of the buttons work , the red light on the bose display and the buttons are lighted up and wont turn off even after the car is locked and the ignition is off , has anybody had this problem , any suggestions ?

Reply to
saavz

I had a similar sounding problem with my 2002 A4. I pulled and then reinserted the fuse which sort of rebooted the Bose system. Cleared up the problem. Try it, our problems may not be the same but you never know.

Reply to
Doug

Before trying this, make sure the correct radio SAFE code is handy...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

It sounds like things can't get much worse even without the radio code. At least the lights might turn off.

Reply to
Kevin McMurtrie