99 audi a4 system

where can i find speakers for bose system on a 99 Audi A4 .. my rear two speakers seem to be blown .. where can i find it online or do i have to go to the dealership .. is it possible to put any aftermarket speakrs with the bose system? Thanks, Goran

Reply to
audia4

Did you check the fuses? Try ebay?

Reply to
JimV

here you go:

I did this on my 98 A4 and have been happy with the results. Here's an alternative that sounds good too:

Ian S