a-4 steering shimmy

1999 Audi A-4 Avant wagon. With the wheel hard over to the right or left, in a tight (parking lot) turn, there is a wobble and a low vibration in both forward and reverse. Is this normal or is there a problem?
Reply to
Joe Boater

Could be the outer cv joints are on their way out.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

If it's a quattro I'd say it's normal. My late S4 and my current A6 quattro did/does it too.

Reply to
Rune Skigelstrand