A3 odometer - kms --> miles

I have just picked up my '04 A3 from having a service and the odometer now reads in kilometres rather than miles. How do I change it back? I quick look through the owners manual is of no help.

Reply to
CT

"CT" wrote

Pete

Reply to
Pete

OK, thanks. It's going back next week for a spot of warranty work so I'll get it done then.

No, me neither.

Reply to
CT