Audi odometer

Does anyone know how/if I can switch the odometer from kilometres to miles on a 2004 A3?

The car went to the dealer for a service when I got it back the odometer was showing kms rather than miles. I told them but was just told that the way to change it back is in the owners manual, but I the manual wasn't in the car at the time, so we couldn't do it.

Having now checked the manual, it isn't there. It just says something along the lines of "the odometer shown is in kilometres but some models will display in miles".

Anyone? I'll pop back to the dealer if I have to but if I can just nip out to the car park and do it then it will be less hassle and won't waste my lunch hour!

Reply to
CT

CT expressed precisely :

Just a couple of guesses...

Have you tried pressing and holding the odometer reset to zero button, or tried holding it in as you turn the ignition on?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield