A4 B5 air conditioning problem

Hi I`m new 2 this group so I wonder if I`ll find any help.I can`t find the refill valve for the air conditioning fluid on my car .Thanks

Reply to
tdl

"tdl" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

You dont refill that yourself, unless youre a professional. It takes special equipment and so on. Dont try, as were talking hazardous fumes!

Think of your AC as a refrigerator - then you get the point, im sure :o)

Reply to
Gio