Megane Pollen Filter

Can anyone tell me where is the the location of the pollen/cabin filter for a 2003 Megane - my wife's car has leaves blowing through into the car. (Do you think the cowboy dealer I bought the car from removed it!?)

Many thanks

80 H

very back of the engine bay, passenger side, just beyond the rubber strip that seals the bonnet, the pollen filter lifts straight up so I expect there is a cover over the top

Mrcheerful

Reply to
Mrcheerful