A6 97' Warning buzzer for lights on not working

Hello

Can somebody point me to the location of the warning buzzer for lights on in my A6 V6 97' model? It suposed to when the ignition key is pulled and the drivers door are opened while leeving the lights on...

This is a limited spec european version, no lamp check module (OK showing in centre of dash),

The buzzer is completly silent, and not possible to locate.. Is it a Relay located above the driver seat footwell? A handbook shows a relay on the backside of the dashboard instrument, behind the Voltmeter, but I checked that yesterday and these is nothing there... Or is the buzzer integrated in tha dashboard instrument?

Hope for som help here..

Reply to
Ottar T