A8 vs. E500 vs. 545

if someone was close to selling their current car and needed to put a car in the company name, which one would you consider??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

S-8

Reply to
REInvestments

is this ava. in the US??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Yes. Excellent car.

Reply to
REInvestments

I just came from the site and no listing of S8, only the RS6

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Well, I can tell you that they have a 2002 Silver S-8 at Audi on Stevens Creek in San Jose, that I have personally test driven. Maybe they aren't importing new ones, or something, but they definitely exist

These guys have a 2002 in inventory:

REInvestments

I know they exist but I need a new one, can't write off a used one.

Reply to
Tha Ghee