AT Italia ALP Sport rims for TT quattro

I am trying to replace the tires but these rims have a special tool that removes the plastic caps that cover the lugnuts. The tool looks like a "U" with hooks on the end to grab the cap:

|\ /| | | | | | | | | | | |___ |

I don't know if that will display right, but it should give you an idea. Does anyone know if I can buy this tool at an autosupply/tire store, or if I have to get it from AT Italia?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Christian Davis

"Christian Davis" wrote

The caps are most likely the OEM caps that someone reused on these AT Italia rims since they should fit most 17mm lugbolts. If you don't have this tool in your trunk (in the box with other wheel removal tools), then you can buy it at any Audi dealer parts dept, maybe even a VW dealer.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete