audi 80 tdi 1994

Hello Water poured onto the electronic box situated under the floor of the boot, right side. There are 3 connections: pink, black and beige. Engine runs with difficulty (injection cuts) if 3 connections are plugged, disconnecting the pink one the engine is perfect but alarm does not work, and central locking door system does not work... Any help available? Should I change the electronic box? Thanks for any commets !!! Greetings from Spain. Tj

Reply to
Teja

Completely dry the box , You could use a hair dryer. If this fails then a new or used box is the next step,

Regards Yoda

Reply to
Yoda

Thanks a lot Yoda, unfortunately the hair drier was already used.... :-( any web where I can find used box?? thanks again Tj

"Yoda" escribió en el mensaje news:bki5tl$du1$ snipped-for-privacy@kermit.esat.net...

Reply to
Teja

(used parts)

Hi Tj, You could try these, but get the Audi part number from the old electronic box.

yoda

Reply to
Yoda

Hi Yoda many thanks for the info I will check the webs. Rgda Tj

"Yoda" escribió en el mensaje news:bki7m5$9rf$ snipped-for-privacy@kermit.esat.net...

Reply to
Teja

Hello Yoda I found the box !! I paid 60 Euro for used one, now my Tdi works perfectly again, thanks a lot for your help !! Tj