audi A2:(

"I have a few problem with my car:(A2 1.4Tdi -2002)

  1. the back door on the driver side does not open anymore with the remote-controlled;
  2. the red warning light stays on all the time;
  3. to access my car I have to use the manual key or one of the other three doors;
  4. three windows are locked;
  5. the radio was on "SAFE", but I was able to fix it;

Can you explain the reasons of all this trouble, please? Did anyone ever have my same problem? What should I do now and in the future? Than You Andrea

PS the window of the driver side does not want to close it goes down even more; only sometime, with a lot of patience I am able to close it a little bit;

Reply to
andrea

"andrea" skrev i melding news:Zmyqb.104033$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.tin.it...

Very few here have an A2, you see, so maybe noone here can really answer your questions sensibly. I myself most certainly cannot, I am sorry to say. The A2 is sold here where I live, but still it is very rare to see one out in the traffic. Maybe you should just as well ask at your local Audi dealership or wherever you bought your car about all of this? Well, anyway, the very best of luck to you with your Audi, and I hope things work out fine in the end for your car.

Reply to
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

My wife drives an A2, but we have had no problems with it whatsoever in

16 months of ownership.
Reply to
Peter Bell

"Peter Bell" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@iyonix.earley.fourcom.com... > My wife drives an A2, but we have had no problems with it whatsoever in

Good! It is a very nice, little car, but maybe just a little too small for our local Nordic (winter) purposes. We drive mostly medium-sized or big cars here, you see.

Reply to
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

My wife feels threatened by large cars - she's only 5 feet tall herself. She won't drive my RS6!

Reply to
Peter Bell