Audio 97 A4 - antenna booster question

Hey people....thanks to everyone that replied with USEFUL info on my post from a couple of weeks ago. Basically I was asking for some help with my new replacement stereo which was getting poor radio reception.

Most of you replied with good information.....I guess the problem has something to do with the antenna booster under the left cpillar (driver side ?)

I took a look at the Cpillar plastic trim, but it looks like its on there pretty tight!!! Any hints on how to remove this? Are there any hidden screws, or is it just those press thingys holding this thing on?

And I am sorry if this question has been asked before...I am new to this, so I don't know all the different places to go search etc that you pros know...

thanks

Reply to
Ash Mann

I would suggest getting the Bentley manual for your car.

I think (I have a couple of Bentleys lying around, and I can't keep them all straight) that the method of taking the interior trim off is given stepwise in the manual, with pictures and everything. It also helps to have the manual on hand for other fixes, too. And, if you ever resell - it's a selling point to enthusiasts. :)

Spider

Reply to
Spider