Avant rear door panel removal

My rear windows wash fluid was not coming through when I switched on the wipers. It took a few trys to realise the fluid was being pumped into the door panel. I found out when I discovered the fabric on the door was soaking wet. I think I'm going to have to go in. SO... Does anyone know how to remove the panel on the rear door of an A6 Avant 2001? It's not obvious just to look at it. Ive found only 2 screws and the don't do much. Ive only had it a few weeks and I don't want to break anything. Please help!

Avanteer

Reply to
Avanteer