Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

isn't exactly pulling major viewership. You're far to attached to viewership;

Besides, you ignored all the wins in other race series I listed. They are all

a racing fan, are you?

that they've negelected the oppurtunity to compete in other arenas. Their racing record is a sad one compared to Audi/Porsche. You know they weren't at LeMans for years because of Porsche, right?

You're talking about a manufacturer who's cheapest product pushes $100,000 and exports fewer than 1,500 cars a year. F1 does little or nothing to help their sales.

"major" point of yours, while post after post you blatantly ignore my major points and then LIE to cover your ass. You're a serious loser.

You said that LeMans is better than F1, I was just showing the errors in your ways. F1 is still the most watched motorsport outside the US. I didn't ignore them but a lot of those wins were with RWD not AWD so that goes against you. No if you READ is I said it does nothing for sales but prestige. You have yet to hit any of points if you talked about anything past the Audi group you may, but the only cars outside of that company I've brought up, I don't need to lie I'm owning you son, step up your game and give me a real debate.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

and S4 where they gave the S4 higher points for handling, and I even quoted the article.

comparisons as you so avidly claimed to, you would've known the truth, which I had been procliaming and which several others have backed me up on.

keep feeding you troll fodder and you're a complete imbecile who's obviously never had the practical experience to know any better.

Who's backed you up Michelle that's not much he is stupid, no ones helped you, just like before they're not there don't talk to them, just walk away. Fool pleased you've done nothing of the sort but give me something to laugh at you keep spewing the same drivel over and over again, I'm the one that's been helping you out by keeping it going. You've made a few valid points but there from the same racing style or company so what's you point??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I'm not a liar at all I'm just smarter, and a better debater than you.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

re-read the posts you BALD FACED LIAR.

RS6, M3, M5, E55 AMG, C36 AMG, and S Type R where the S4 and RS6 won outright in their respective groups. You would have also seen their better on the limit performance. And you certainly would have seen the road tests a few years back where the B5 based S4 became the first car in almost 10 years to topple an M3 in a direct comparison when it beat the E36 M3 and Saab 9-3 Viggen in testing.

prove me wrong, I'm waiting.

Yes I know F1 has the most fans outside the US. No Stevie you DID NOT say the GTR was AWD I did, is this all you can say is liar, are you getting beat that bad?? I don't have to live in a dream world go to the 300ZX and ask there it's posted or would you not believe that. the B5 S4 had more power, and was TT I hope it would win, it also cost more at the times. Yes they do go to road and track or can you not find that at Wal-Mart where you work?? Stevie I've forgotten twice as much as you will every know, I'm sorry you're to stupid to see facts and not drivel that you like to spill. I'm useful where ever I go, sorry you're not and have no ideal what to post where ever you post. Sorry you got that backwards, I'm smart you're not.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

daytripper did you not get your cialias?? are you made cause your old, and can't get it up??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I'm far from a troll, if you knew what it meant you would use it in the proper manner. how am I amusing because I'm smarter than you.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

with the same drivel....Audi/Porsche & rallying

and Ferrari to shame in every arena outside of F1. They were pioneers of AWD, and they used it succesfully a great number of times. Audi's Touring/DTM cars have proven time and time again on nearly every major circuit in the world which is the superior drivertrain layout. When Quattro Audis were stomping RWD BMWs in the 1990s, BMW ran to the regulations board and had Quattro banned as an unfair advantage. THEY COULDN'T KEEP UP. Rally races and endurance runs at places like Pikes Peak have proven the versatility of AWD, yet you defy it. Subaru and Mitsubishi found the benefits of AWD years ago, MB and BMW have started to learn as well. You have conjecture, I have proof.

15 times. It's the class where QUATTRO Audis STOMPED ON RWD BMWs, Corvettes, Vipers, and countless others. But I bet you'll say that's meaningless because Touring doesn't pull ratings as big as Nascar.

BTW, the requirements for a high IQ go beyond self-proclimation.

I guess it makes sense, since you have a sub 75 IQ. Stevie are that sad that you much use my statements, so can you not debate but your also have no creativity. A/P were not the pioneers of AWD, GM was. I'm sorry lil' girl you can't debate, so you have to revert to this. only in that circuit, Sp. Tour but not that many others. same difference between rallying and Sp Tour. I guess that's more than you, since your dad took you out in the 6th grade to have fun with the farm animals. It's not self proclaiming, but a challenge are you afraid to take it, or do you have a low IQ like I've typed. writing skills have little to do with intellect. again can you not come up with any better material or are you real slow??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Ten Best list, this January:

Secondly, in the C&D comparo, they said:> "Out on the twisty roads, the S4 quickly became the favorite. The firmRecaro

feel the tires scratching and straining for grip as the front and rear electronic

scoring the full 10 points in our handling rating, two above the M3 and three above the

compared to the RS6!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

how am I lying if I told you to goggle it, it's in black and white. No you didn't it's A/P or other rallying inspired cars. I'm sorry you can't read, and the C32 isn't around anymore, so there needs to be a new test. I'll send them to you, but don't cry.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

you're the minority, and the one arguing a minority point of view (however false it

However, it's of little relevance because the S4 still scored 2 points higher than the M3 for handling and road holding, and it was ranked as the BEST of the group, not the easiest to drive as you originally spewed.

the S4 were togethor. Moron, did you read the article?

Januray, 2004, 2 months ago!>

scored higher everywhere it mattered and won, it was the best! Here's the URL to the comparo, AGAIN:

when have you nailed me to the post, you can't post you a dummy. so you're a dummy twice then?? dumbass Audi/Porsche?lambo are all same, but I doubt you know this, and I also said "rally inspired" or did you miss this?? Handling is subjective, so you have to look at multiple reviews and also do it for yourself, if you look at R&T Autom., & Autoweek, they all had the M3 rated higher. you do realize Jan was more than 2 months ago, but now I can see you can't count or debate, this is sad. unlike you I read very well but you don't, you need to work on that but you Burger U education to some use.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

and we can tell you type like a idiot.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

eww you so good, and spell so well, just read. arguments, spell checker, oh well you should try it.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

prove what a moron, a modem and a pre-Pentium PC can do togethor.

I have high speed, maybe moms will buy it for you. and I have a great puter, we know you don't you use you cell phone.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Jonesy why are you relaying you stories about your girlfriend, do you wrestle with her to get the booty?? I sorry your not savvy enough to understand what's going on here.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

oh this is funny, is this brought on by your irrectile dysfunction trances?? I guess SS pays enough so you can get the internet, or do they have it ava. at the retirement home??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

You came out of hiding for THIS?

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Don't you work at the Chinese restaurant near my house?

Reply to
Steve Grauman

No, they aren't. Porsche's relationship with the Audi group is familial in nature, but has nothing to do with Porsche owning Audi/VW or vice versa. If you knew the history of either company, you'd know that Ferdinand Piech, formerly the head of Audi/VW was the son-in-law of Ferdinand Porsche, but that Porsche and Audi were scarcely involved in business togethor. Audi now owns Lamborghini, but Lambo has it's own engineers and designers. And you've still failed to show how any of these companies can be linked to Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru or the others on my list, or how any of them except the WRX and Lancer are rally derived.

I've been using the C&D comparison as the benchmark for months now and you never questioned it until I threw the truth in your face. If you want to bring other comparisons into the fold you'll need to link to them. Nobody here is going to take your word on what they say.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Porsche's record is better than Ferrari's in every arena other then F1 where both companies have entered cars.So is Audi's.

By far and away, yes. If you'd ever seen what a Ferrari owner goes through you'd know I'm right.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

You're ignoring the fact that the S4 still would have beaten the M3, no matter which MB was there. And seeing how MB has never built an AMG-tuned C-Class as good as the M3, I sincerely doubt getting the newer version would have made a difference. Just admit the fact that the S4 is better than the M3 and C.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Not only are you a degenerate liar and loser, you've now taken it upon yourself to post the same messages twice, and in some instances write multiple responses to a single post. Do you have that much free time?

Reply to
Steve Grauman