Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

and I still have a higher education than you. I don't think a degree from a infomercial counts.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

what the hell are you talking about?? are you the dumbest person on usernet??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

450Hp. Where the hell do you pull these numbers from?

I was talking about the M3 having 240 hp in the E36

Reply to
Tha Ghee

dumbass all wheel steering is not the same as AWD, if you look the 3000GT was FWD and had a LSD in the back. it's also had pseudo 4 wheel steering the rear tires moved between 4-5 degrees into the turn to help corning, but it DID NOT have AWD just FWD with LSD on the real wheels. yeah I have a vast knowledge of cars.

I could have swore that the GSX was used in a rally before the Lancer Evo came out. like the earlier 90s.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

wrong their now margina

that you want to nail a guy that's scary.

wow you just get dumber and use worse quotes. this is why I'm bringing this to an end. lil Stevie you're dumb the only lady that likes you is your mom and she has to.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

It appears your mom is named Michael, as I'm Michelle. Two daddies must be difficult to handle. Now I begin to understand your attitude.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

That's why I have "Ghee checker" integrated to my news client.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

I'm sorry, it's been a while since I last time watched the show. But it's good to know you still follow it.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

Obviously the rantings of a college graduate. LOL

Reply to
Steve Grauman

I'm aware of this.

Umm, no. The base and SL trim versions of the 3000GT were RWD. The AWD system in the VR-4 was similar to the system Infiniti is using in their G35. There's no FWD there.

Well you're wrong, as usual. Eclipse's have been trimmed out by private owners for rally in the past, as have Galant VR-4s which were also AWD. But the facotry never ran them. They ran the Lancer and and believe they had a rally version of the Colt hatch as well.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

But that isn't what you said. And in reality, the B5 based S4 was heavier than the M3, had frictional losses due to the Quattro system, and only made 10 more Hp. Yet somehow it managed to outperform the M3 in testing.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

You've got a 6th grade education - tops.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Prestige factor. The bottom line is that a G35 is as good a car as a 330i, but BMW gets several thousand dollars more for loaded 330s than Infiniti gets for loaded G35s. Same with schools, CSUN's teacher training program is the best in the nation, and their film school is now in the top 10. But UCLA is unquestioningly a better school overall and it's tuition is nearly the same as CSUN's.

I'm about 20-25 minutes from CSUN and about 35-40 from UCLA. I also happen to be very familiar with both campuses, and know people who go to both schools. Moreover, a realitive of mine was a professor at CSUN for many years and during the campus renovations, they named a screening room in the film department after him and his wife.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Most people do? I don't know a single person here in California with a heated garage. Even the homes up in Tahoe and Big Bear/Mammoth don't have heated garages. In fact, our condo in Park City, Utah doesn't have one, nor does the one that belongs to a family friend. In fact, I don't believe anyone there has a heated garage. I do know a few Ferrari owners though, and those cars are unreliable - PERIOD.

This is ridiculous.

Many people don't understand that J.D. Powers is an initial satisfaction survey. I'm not going to go into details but if you undertood how this worked than you'd understand that J.D Powers is not an indicator of actual long-term quality.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Paying the rent on your apartment every month doesn't qualify as real-estate investment. Now be honest.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

I've actually got 2 machines here in my room, my brother has 3 more in his, there's a 6th in my parent's room, and we have 2 laptops to fill things out. All but one of them are less than a year and a half old, and the old one (an Apple that I have here in my room) is being replaced shortly.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Vw/Audi uses K03 and K04 turbos, Porsche was running K27s last I checked.

Audi/VW share a 5-speed manual for the 1.8T. But the VW 6-speed and the Audi six-speed are unique and not shared. Porsche's trannies are also not shared over. They all use variations of the Tiptronic but there are hardware and software controllers shared between them.

Sorry, wrong again. The 4Motion system that VW uses is a Haladex system also used by the TT. But the Quattro system on the A4, A6 and A8 is different, as is the system Porsche uses on the Turbo and C4. The Toureag and Cayenne also have different variants of a system.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

That's right Ghee, put that foot right in your mouth.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

"How can we miss you if you won't ever leave?"

;-)

Reply to
daytripper

Does the term "VR4" mean anything to you? "dumbass"? There most certainly *were* AWD 3000GTs.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith