Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Reply to
<johngerardoconnell

Because it's Tha Ghee world. No physics laws apply there.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

He rarely ever actually reads my posts. Just as he doesn't actually read any of these magazine articles. If he did, he'd know what they say.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Beyond that, he claimed that the 3000GT had FWD with a rear-mounted LSD. What good is an LSD at the rear if the drive wheels are at the front?

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Brain fart. I just released that you and I said the same thing Mike.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

More likely you made a huge leap to a conclusion there: if he could even read, it's still unlikely he'd comprehend the words ;-)

Reply to
daytripper

I think you're right.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

No wonder Tha Ghee likes your mails, they have smiling faces on them. He likes to watch pictures ;)

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman