Castrol GTX

now being sold in 4L containers at £18 instead of the 4.5L which I recall buying for about £14 at Tesco.

I suppose this is the sign of crude price rises.

dj UK

Reply to
tpow

Yep I noticed this. Really annoying when my Audi 100 requires 4.5L. The old containers were actually 5L, which left some for topping up if necessary. Fortunately I had enough to cover the shortfall of the new container. Next time I'll look for another make.

Reply to
ovalking