Changing front brake discs and pads on Audi Cabriolet 2.6

I'm the UK, and I need to change the front brake discs and pads oon an Audi cabriolet 2.6. How easy is this to do and what should the parts cost? I intend to do it myself rather than taking the car to a dealer to have it done. Are there any good online websites in the UK where I can order the parts?

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex Buell

Pretty easy , try eurocarparts.com or GSF. There's step by step write ups on audiworld but Haynes get it right for this one

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Thanks very much, that's helpful. Which Haynes book should be the one I should buy for the Audi cabriolet 2.6? They don't cover the cabriolet.

Reply to
Alex Buell

Which year? The procedures almost identical for all Audis though.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

It's a 1996 model.

Reply to