engine check light is on

I have a 2001 A4 1.8 engine. My engine check light is on and the Autozone troublecode OBDII P0411 code states that - "the PCM has determined that the flow detected in the secondary air injection system is incorrect for the current engine operating conditions". Any one know what's that mean? Where would be a good starting point to tackle this issue?

Thanks for any inputs. Hunter

Reply to
audidrive

Take a look at forum discussion: