FA Air Fuel Ratio Gauge for Audi 80/90/Coupe Cabriolet

Hi all,

This is very rare gauge. It is made for Audi 80/90/Cabriolet/Coupe and quattros, too. You can have a look at:

We are producing gauges for VW, but due to low interest, we will not be doing it for Audi. If it happens, it will be for A4 and other cars. So, this is a chance to own quite unique product. More info at
Thanks for looking.

Armin.

Reply to
Armin B.

I think there might be a lot of interest in a boost guage if you can supply those.

JPB357