anyone looking for TJ doors?

sorry, not trying to spam or anything...I have always had soft tops and soft doors...bought the jeep a couple years ago and have felt "confined" with the hard top and doors...so....sold the top...doors have to go....need my freedom...lol...

trailboss

Wish you woulda said something before ya put en on ebay. I'm looking for a set in black but if the price is right? I'll keep an eye on'm.

L8r - Jersey

Jersey

hehe..sorry bout that bro....we will see what they fetch for...couple days left....

trailboss