FA: Diecast Audi LM cars including rare Crocodile R8 and others

Cool 1/18th Audi R8Rs, R8 (including rare crocodile car), diecast Mercedes CLK-GTRs, BMW LMR

auction ends Sunday 2/16. Thanks for looking

Reply to
yomizark

Nice looking models, and the scale is just right. Too bad you don't have one for the 1983 - 1993 VW (Rabbit) Cabriolet Convertibles. That would REALLY interest me.

Reply to
Papa

Reply to
yomizark

I was afraid you would say that. Oh, well. ;>)

Reply to
Papa