FS: 1990 Audi V8Q Parts Car Allentown, PA

Hi All,

I have a 90 V8Q with 89,000mi up for sale. Car was hit hard in the rear and has a salvage title. I drove the car home after the accident. The sheet metal is good from the rear doors forward and is silver in color. Car has black interior. I'll sell the whole car or parts. I've been using this as a parts car for my current V8Q so email me with your needs. Thing I know are gone:

No Radio No Speakers No Door Panels No MAF sensor No Front/Rear Calipers or Rotors No Headlight Wipers/Motors

The car is located near Allentown, PA.

Thanks, Pete snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com

Reply to
ProStreet36