FS: Audi press kits & posters

Sorry for the spammage, but I figured that this is on topic for this newsgroup.

I sell collectible automotive literature and I have a number of nice Audi items available including the following press items:

2003 Audi Press Kit CD-Rom pack 2004 Audi full-line press cd-rom

Audi LeMans Quattro Concept Press Kit

Audi A8 L 6.0 quattro Press Kit

In addition, I also have a couple of pretty cool Audi posters available:

Audi 2003 ALMS Champion Poster

Audi 2003 SCCA Speed World Challenge GT Champion Poster

Of course Audi isn't the only marque in my inventory. From Acura to Volvo I have hundreds of items of collectible motorobilia including press kits, posters, sales brochures and promotional items. Every item is displayed on my web site with photographs and detailed descriptions so that you can make an informed choice.

If you visit the site @

I am sure you will many items of interest. Even if you don't buy anything, as a car enthusiast you'll enjoy simply browsing through the items. Motor City Motorobilia

Motor City Motorobilia