Fusable link in Audi 200 radiator fan

I need to connect a 70A fuse to my radiator fan. From what I've read you connect one end of the fuse to the ground wire post on the back of the fan motor. What do I connect the other end of the fuse to?

TIA, Steve

Reply to
~ Elektraman ~

Steve, Um, maybe the (disconnected) ground wire? ;-)

Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ - BTDT, used a $5 fuse from FLAPS 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears