Headlight lens cover...

Hello,

I have a 2003 A3.. The headlight lens covers are starting to become "cloudy".. Is there any type of cleaning solution available to clean off this grime and get them looking crystal clear again?? I sure don't want to buy new lens covers!

Thanks, Troy

Reply to
Troy Bruder

I use some petrol on a clean rag. Be sure not to grind the dirty particles back onto the plastic because that *will* make the plastic lose its transparency.

If you're worried about using petrol, start with ethanol instead.

/Robert

Reply to
Robert

I'll give it a try, thanks!