Is there anything that restores headlight lens cover?

Somebody said they saw an infomerical where a chemical was rubbed on the outside of the headlight and it made the clear plastic lens look a lot better. Anybody know anything about what to get and where to buy if anything>

Thanks

Reply to
Wendy

I saw on Tv that up here in canada there is a package that you can get that will remove the haze from the headlight plastic covers.

It involved fine abrasive applied by hand in three grades . The covers came ou looking like new.

Try your auto supply stores in the us if thats where you live ?

NAPA might be a good one to start ?

Reply to
mred

Ive seen kits at auto stores, ask them whats best, I could think of a buffer that goes on a cordless drill would help alot. If you have time and are handy removing the lamp and pouring in denatured alcohol will clean the insides, they do get dirty. HID retrofit kits are cheap and will really double your light output.

Reply to
ransley