How Do I Replace 96 Mustang Headlight Lens Cover Assembly

After the haze on my 96 Mustang headlight covers became as yellow as a stick of butter, I purchased a set of Eagle Eye replacement cover assemblies. They are clear and beautiful, but are still in the box cause it seems more confusing than a rubics cube to install. I've lifted back the flap in front of the radiator that covers the area where they are set, but the 3 plastic nuts that hold it in place are odd and I just can't seem to figure it out.... so my burning question is... How Do I Replace The 96 Mustang Headlight Lens Cover Assembly???

Reply to
ac

I made a post awhile back on headlamp replacement. should turn up in google groups.

Here:

Brent P

And those instructions worked perfectly...we got the job done in no time...thanks Brent!

BOB

Reply to
Bob Lewit