Help - Need to know a good mechanic for Audi in Toronto or GTA

Hi there - im trying to get the opinion of anyone here who happens to own an Audi and knows of a good mechanic that works on these. It most probably is for a wheel bearing job which is expensive so if anyone knows of a reliable chap - let me know.

thanx again.

Reply to
Mr DJ

note d.

thanx for the info. Have u used them personally? because id really like to take it to someone who is as reputable as possible and cost efficient.

thanx

Reply to
Mr DJ

I can recommend ANN Auto Services, located at 101 Toro Rd, unit 44, tel. 416

Reply to
Petkan