maintnance help

HELLO ALL, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE LOCATION OF THE POWER STEERING RESEVOIR ON A

2000 AUDI A4 QUATRO. MY OWNERS MANUAL DIDN'T SPECIFY ENOUGH. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Reply to
LEDUDE13

Power steering resevoir is located on the right hand side of the engine bay near the front of the car, it has a Green cap and you should only use Mineral Based Oil, FEBI M6162 is the part number for topping up

Ronny

The resevoir at the rear of the engine bay is the brake fluid resevoir

Reply to
Ronny

Here ya go:

HTH,

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist

Oh gawd, you learned nothing did you. Ah well, I suppose you were honest enough to say from the beginning that you weren't willing to take on board anything I said.

Incidentally, the link you provide says *nothing* about posting in all caps to usenet....

However, it does include the strange concept of a "12 year old teen"...

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

Why then do you expect anyone to take any notice of your 'advice' then?

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

I don't recall asking anyone to take notice of my advice. For that matter, I don't recall giving any advice. Are you having reading comprehension problems?

You *do* have one singular talent. You take the bait quickly and easily.

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist

So you provide links to advice in the hope that they'll ignore it?

Ah, so you're trolling. Nice going, you couldn't discredit yourself any more than that.

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

I haven't provided any links to advice, either. Not only reading comprehension, but vocabulary problems as well? Information advice.

I do notice that you cannot show where I've actually asked anyone to do anything WRT to posting etiquette.

Just you, Andy. Before your petulant, self-important "defense" of the ignorant, lazy and selfish, I would have not thought to point out netiquette to anyone, unless they first complained about someone else's. You have convinced me to do otherwise.

Oh, I'm sure my credit with you was pretty low to begin with. So, no big loss there.

HAND,

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist

Sorry buddy, but when you start trolling and openly admit to trolling, then your credibility plummets with pretty much anyone who reads it, not just me.

If that's your bag then so be it, enjoy yourself, but you shouldn't be too surprised if people ignore you when you whine about top-posting or any other of your preferences.

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

trolling,

If they are not smart enough to recognize that the troll was targeted, specific and 100% successful, then that's *their* problem.

Telling fibs about other people's postings doesn't help you look any better, Andy. I'll be surprised when *you* exercise some self-control and grow some ability to ignore me.

After all, that's what *this* thread was all about.

HAND,

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist

Yeah, you're right. After starting off whining to people, (whilst admitting to ignoring other people's opinions out of hand), he's gone to openly trolling and now making efforts to get the last word in ("...grow some ability to ignore me").

I think my work here is done... ;-)

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner