n75 race valve best price/availability

does anyone know where i can get a n75, besides ecs? internet prices vary widely. just picked up a 710n from the dealer only 35 bucks. or, does anyone know the official part # for the n75 race. then i can get a price from the dealer. thanks

Reply to
dave smith

Hey Dave, I've had one on my S4 since July. It really smoothed out the power curve. I bought it for $70. Here's a site for a 1.8t at $65.

's one at Ebay motors auction
hope this helps. Kevin

Reply to
Kevin