On Fri, 12 May 2006 03:52:22 GMT, "joyce kieser"
Your tech is aware that the two sensors work oppositely, i.e. one is
normally open, and the other is normally closed?
If the sensors are OK, you only have three options left:
1. The oil pressure warning controller is bad.
2. The wiring from pressure sensors to the controller is bad.
3. You actually have low oil pressure.
- Disconnect the wire from the high pressure sensor.
- Connect the wire to ground and take a test drive.
If the beeping still happens, your problem is with the controller or
its wiring. If the beeping goes away, you most likely have an oil
pressure problem which could cause serious engine damage.