Panasonic Changer Success?

Hello,

The factory 6 disk changer that came with my '99 A6 has developed the err-1 problem. I am considering changing it out for a Panasonic 610 which from what I have read should be a compatible with the Concert system in the car. Before I do this though, I am curious to see if there might be any thoughts from you all on whether or not this is a good idea or not.

Many thanks.

Reply to
Peter J

Works perfectly on my '99 A6Q. You need to get the Audi adapter cable (I got it from Crutchfield). see Below

Good luck,

Tony

Reply to
Tony Shimi