2K Outback CD Changer Problem

I have a 2k Outback wagon with the 6 CD in-dash changer. This weekend it stopped working when switching from disk 6 to disk 1 (basic play sequence, wasn't trying to go to a differnt CD). It never started playing disk 1. It now won't play or eject any of the 6 cd's that are currently in the changer.

Anyone else experience this problem with the 6 CD changer? Any solutions?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
David Patnaude

Yup. Had the identical problem with my 2000 OBW. Just recently had the entire 6-disc changer unit replaced under warranty. In my case the problem came about gradually. The changer would occasionally work, and occasionally it would hang up. By the time the replacement was done, it had essentially quit working.

EP

Reply to
Eric Peper

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Eric Peper) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Thanks, hopefully I can get mine done under warranty too. I just made an appointment and I have about 300 miles to go on my warranty coverage.

Dave

Reply to
David Patnaude