Power door lock on Audi 100 1988

Hi. My dear car has began to show signs of getting old and grumpy. The power door lock has failed and I suspect an electrical error since it has acted like this before and suddenly started function again. Do anyone have an electric diagram for this system so I can see where to search for electric fault?

Dag

Reply to
rusti

I have seen a lot of wiring problems in the harness at the left front door hinge area (USA models). look for bad insulation and broken wires! not sure on your model though, but it was the problem on my 83 Audi 4KS. ;-)

later, dave

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Hi Dave. Did have problem with bad insulation earlier and fixed it. Shall do an extra check to verify my earlier fix...

Sooner is better:-)

Dag

"dave AKA vwdoc1" skrev i melding news:T%jic.1331$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr15.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to