PowerChip

Anyone have any chipped Audi's from PowerChip? If so, what's been your experience?

Thanks, Troy

Reply to
Troy Bruder

Troy, Don't mess around...www.goapr.com the dealer installed mine in my 2.7 A6 and it doesn'y void the warranty...even @ 415Hp!

Reply to
Rusty NAilz

"Rusty NAilz" wrote

LOL! Be sure to get that in writing cause when your turbos go south you'll certainly need it.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

That is what the extended warraty is for. I have the receipt for the work performed. No worries. Its not like I pay for it anyways...It's called a corporate asset....my employees pay for it..He he he.

Reply to
Rusty NAilz