Problem with cruise control - A4 Model 2000

Hi all

I have a problem with my cruise control. It seems that the switch is out of order. Sometimes it works to hold current speed, but if I want to decrease or increase the speed the cruise control switches off.

Does anyone of you made the same experiences or know how to solve the problem (not only replacing the switch)?

Thanks for you help and apologise my poor english.

Regards German

Reply to
German

I had the same problem. Audi replaced the switch under warranty and that fixed it.

Best,

Ken

Reply to
Ken Stoorza