Re: Comatose 2004 Audi A8: Please send flowers!

I know how your feel.My mmi system keeps shutting down for no reason.My truck doesn't open.My windows don't open.The dealer has had it for a toal of 46 days and I've only had it for a year.All Audi offered me was one free mth.I hate them.They keep fixing it and it works for a few weeks and the same problems keep popping up.

Reply to
phoenix167

Tony