red lines

Hi guys,

I was wondering what the red lines on the speedometerat 30km/h, 50km/h and

130km/h are. I can't figure out what they are used for ? Any ideas ?
Reply to
Alex

They indicate the usual speed limits associated with the area they are sold, in the UK it's 30mph etc.

Nige

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©

Hi Alex

The red lines are acutally the speed limit in Germany 30 km/h is the limit for residential areas (most), 50 is inside a city and 130 is the advised speed on the (famous) Autobahn

Dave

Reply to
Dave Kellermanns