Required TT Front Headlights - Pair (xenon)

Hi Folks,

Can anyone help me or point me in the direction of parts supplier, I need to convert my LHD Roadster 180 front headlights to UK spec, I need a pair of xenons and cant find anything on the net as yet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

Anonymous

I'm not sure of the adherence to current MoT rulings, but the lights can be temporarily "flipped" using a small metal lever in each lamp. (It's documented in the handbook as a "dealer only" setting, but only takes a couple of minutes to do. *Don't* have the lights switched on at the time!)

The TT Forum (tt-forum.co.uk) might have someone that can help; Xenons are, for memory, /very/ expensive...

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

.... and don't forget you will need a headlight washer system - on the UK

225 it's a standard fit and they're known as "aliens" as they pop out of the small square covers in the bumper. So all in all it could be mega expensive.
Reply to
Moley

Moley, unless I read this wrong, the OP has a set of LHD Xenons, and wishes to convert then to RHD..?

Aliens all present and correct, for (IIRC) and TÜV-approved vehicle..?

H1K

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Okay, may have read that wrong then - not as mega expensive as first thought :-)

Reply to
Moley