Save money by importing?

We have been importing Audi for 20 years and we still cannot understand why anyone would want to pay the full dealer price.
At the moment we have the A4 Avant 1.9 TDI 130 BHP Automatic for just
over 23,000.
Could someone please explain to me why people are prepared to pay the full price?
James snipped-for-privacy@maguiresgarage.co.uk http://www.maguiresgarage.co.uk

Not everyone pays List Price for a UK sourced car.
Imports still have a stigma attached as far as Joe Public is concerned leading to more depreciation in the earlier years.
The strength of the Euro has tended to decrease the savings. -- Doug Ramage