Service your Audi

Just done a little write up on servicing your 1.8T, incase anyone was interested.

Any comments welcome, be it good or bad :)

Ronny

Excellent - I wish someone has the same for the A4 3.0 V6

Vincent

Reply to
Vince From Austin TX

The 3.0 will be exactly the same, only difference I would suggest is a different oil, get one that has VW 502 or 502.1 rating, as this is designed for cars over 200bhp, mobil 1 etc fully synthetic will suffice, also remember 2 extra spark plugs :)

The Air filter location and the polen filter should be exactly the same, you will have a few less hoses on the air box, I serviced my old 2.6 V6 as well, which was a piece of cake.

Reply to
Ronny

looks great, most of it looks to apply to my 1.9 tdi too.

if everyone in the group adds their 2p worth of know how we can all save a packet. that said, I know very little about the a4 yet, but at least I know which bulb I need for the interior light (something the local dealer didn't - gave me the one for the recent model).

-Gan

Reply to
BF