stock tt wheels on a4 conversion?

hey guys, talked to my buddy the other day about wheels, he said he had a set of stock 17s from his tt. so i came over and tried to put one on son of a b$%ch! f^%&k! coc#$%^&ker! dam wheels don't line up same amount of lugs just wrong offset. is there any way to get these wells to fit on a 99 a4 1.8t, besides drilling and tapping new holes in the rotor?

Reply to
dave smith

tt takes 5x100

a4 takes 5x112

you'd need convertors/spacers

look around audiworld.com, audifans.com, audizine.com, vwvortex.com

someone there can likely help

Reply to
silver30v

if anyone has a specific place to find one of these spacers/converter please let me know. thanks

Reply to
dave smith