tapping sound after making a right turn

Any one know what this sound means? After turning my stearling wheel to the right to make a right turn, I heard a rattle sound (repetitive tapping sound)as the stearling wheel go back to the center. Is this a CV joint issues? Hunter

Reply to
audidrive

You should let us know what year and model you have so we can make informed guesses.

From what you describe, a bad CV is where I would look first.

Try back> Any one know what this sound means?

Reply to
Tony
2001 A4 1.8 model.
Reply to