XM Radio install - A4 2006

My A4 already has an XM ready radio and attenna (Symphony brand). There's a Terk XM receiver you can get in the US, but they are not sure
if it would work with my stereo. Has anyone tried to go outside the dealership to add XM to their existing Audi stereo?
The dealer wants $400 I believe to install and on a lease, I just can't justify that.
Thanks, Lou
Does the $400 include the tuner? Or is it just to install a tuner, which you must purchase for extra cost? If the former, that's not too bad a deal.
There are plenty of ways to install an add-on receiver, like the Roady from Delta..... Check AudiWorld, lots of folks have done it there.
If you're talking about the OEM tuner that goes in the trunk, I understand that's not too difficult either - again, check AudiWorld, it's been done and posted there too.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

I just received a card in the mail about 2 weeks ago from AoA offering equipment & installation for "only" $300 or so. Thus, you still might want to go the dealer route.
Rob 2002 A4 3.0Q 2005 TT 3.2 DSG