WTB One 5 Spoke A4 Wheel 2000

My A4 has standard 5 spoke wheels. I thrashed one of them and need a spare. I'll pay a fair price for your spare.

Reply to
MGC

Country?

Ronny

Reply to
Ron

Binghamton NY actually. I should also have mentioned that I'd include on of my wheels as a replacement for your spare if it's needed. The wheel is true and holds air (it's on the car) but it has about 5 1/2 inches of curb rash that took some ( a lot) of the bead off. I'd like to have four good clean wheels on the car before I replace the tires.

Thanks,

Reply to
MGC