Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

central locking problems
I have an 03 mini one. The central locking is playing up i can only unlock using the remote key or the button inside the car To lock i have to push down the buttons on the door by climbing through...
1
1

tuneup on 1987 bmw 325i
I want to do my own tune-up on my 1987 bmw325ic.. aside from changing the spark plugs what else do i need to do or to watch for...new to this sorry to be asking stupid questions....
2
2

WA State Patrol has cracked down
've nailed a couple of motorcycle drivers, too. FloydR

FS: Mann Oil Filters
Mann is an OE manufacturer of BMW filters I have 3 brand new Mann brand oil filters. The model number is HU-925/4x. These filters fit all M52 and M54 6 cylinder BMW's: Z3 2.3/2.5/2.8/3.0 Z4 2.5/3.0 X5...

electrics
Thanks to those who replied to my 'foglight' problem. I have to say that electrics seem to be a problem with BMWs. As I mentioned earlier my foglights suddenly won't switch off and then they will...
5
5

1981 BMW 320is won't start
Stupid me. I had to work offsite at another facillity for my job and accidently left the sunroof open on my car for about two weeks. It never rains in Texas with the exception of this time period I...
9
9

'Check Coolant Level' message e36 M3
I've checked the coolant level and it's full. The temperature gauge shows good reading...and the car runs great. 99 M3 with 136K....always serviced. The car is going in tomorrow because the...
10
10

fog lights won't swith off
Foglight will not switckh off. Handbook refers to a foglight relay but this slot is empty on my 96-97 german manufactured 300 model.Push in/ out is on dashboard but the lights stay on. Removed fuse...
5
5

BMW OE waterpump for 2003 325ci
ok, my car is about to hit 60k miles soon so I want to change out the waterpump. The thermostat and drive belts were changed at 53k miles. I have heard about the infamous plastic impeller on the water...
1
1

Need BMW mail order parts supplier
I need the URL of a good BMW mail order parts supplier. Specifically I am looking for plastic inner fender parts for a 2001 325ci. Thank! Vito
1
1

98 528 E39 Window Tint & Radio
I just bought this car and had the windows tinted with metallic tint. It destroyed the radio reception, particularly AM. I had them remove it from the rear window and it has somewhat improved, but not...
6
6

left engine running too long!
I foolishly left my engine running on my 528, it could have been over an hour,when i got to it the engine had cut out and now car won't start. Anyone got any advice? thanks Demi
21
21

Z4 repair
I was recently rear-ended in my '03 Z4 and am looking for a good BMW authorized repair facility located in Phoenix, Arizona - any recommendations? Thanks!
1
1

E34 Air con conversion.
I have a 1989 525 se that I love and has everything except air con. Anyone know if its possible to fit the components from a donor car? Any views/advice greatly appreciated. Cheers all. Saul.
2
2

E36 M3 suspension options
I have a 1999 E36 M3 convertible that desperately needs to have the shocks/struts replaced. (125k miles on original stuff--they're overdue, eh?) I'm really not anxious to spend a ton of money on the...
1
1