1995 535i (E34) Interior Lights

I am trying to help a friend figure out why he has no interior lights in his car. When the doors are opened (any of them), the lights should come on but do not. I have checked the fuses (apparently there are two of them) and they are both good and have voltage to them. I know there has to be a relay somewhere (there is one under the seat that I though was it but...) but I have no idea where to look for it. Anyone know these cars well enough to help troubleshoot this??? BTW - I don't appear to have power to the dome light at all. The switches on it that should turn it on do not work. Bulbs test good...

Reply to
Psycho

I think it's inside the General Module, which is one of the modules inside the black box under the rear seat. There are some wiring schematics at

Jussi Hamalainen